Please follow and share. Look on the right!!

Please follow and share. Look on the right!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Day After

I didn't awaken until the next day.

I was awaken by the smell of bacon.
She knows. This is her I'm sorry breakfast.

Now let me accurately paint a picture if my mother. She's not as horrible as she sounds. She cares about me and my education. She wants me to have options for my future. That's why she helped me get a scholarship for this wealthy prestigious private school that will help me get into an ivy league school.

The thing with my mom is she had better options than prostitution. She's addicted to sex so this is her ideal job.

But back to the present. She usually never let her clients get that far with me but last night was the first. I'm extremely disgusted with the thought of last night, but i can't change yesterday. I can only.prepare for the future.

But dont get me wrong. I'm not brushing it off. I hate the guy that did this to me, and if i get an opportunity to kill him, I will.

At breakfast all I heard were apologies. She also begged me not to tell anyone about what happened. After a while I did agree. What can I say she's my mom, and i don't want to be taken away from my school. That is my ticket to the good life.

By the way do you know how hard it is to go to school with rich kids, and try to fit in while your dirt poor.

That's why I stay invisible. Even.with this hurtful secret. No one to talk to. Well its time to throw up the invisibility screen and get to school.

New day. New oppourtnities...

Sincerely,
Aminah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment